Here are the best pieces of exotic gear for Guardians of Stasis in Destiny 2.
Destiny 2‘s armory is full to the brim with Exotics, with more than 100 for each of the three classes. However, not every piece is the same. Every piece of Exotic Armor can be used, but some stand out as the best pieces for your favorite character’s Stasis subclass.
Even though there aren’t that many Exotics made for Stasis, the ones you do have aren’t weak by any means. Even though it’s not necessary, the best way to use Stasis is with some of the most powerful Stasis guns you can find.
- Parting Gift: When you dodge, you leave behind an explosive that goes off after a short delay, hurting nearby targets and giving you a secondary effect based on the type of energy your category uses:
- Arc blinds
- Solar scorches
- Void suppresses
- Stasis slows
- Strand severs
Parting Gift used to just cause a small explosion when you dodged, but now it has different effects for each type. For Stasis, you leave behind a delayed explosion that, when it goes off, slows down your enemies.
This extra source of Slow will boost the power of your Winter’s Shroud Aspect, which, when used with the right Stasis fragments, can completely freeze big groups of enemies. Keep in mind that the delayed explosive will also do damage, which can break enemies that you have already stopped with your last dodge.
- Glacial Guard: Instead of your Barricade ability, you get an overshield. When you use your Barricade, it sends out a burst that slows down other players. While you have the overshield, you move slower and your Barricade does not refresh.
Stasis Titans like it when people are hard to beat, and the Icefall Mantle gloves will make it even harder for them to beat you. Even though it has some problems, this Exotic Armor is a great choice for a PvE build. However, if you’re not careful, it will make you an easy target in PvP.
Use your melee to dash into a group of enemies, then use your Icefall Mantle to slow them down and clear out the crowd while your overshield keeps you safe from attacks.
Eye Of Another World
- Cerebral Uplink: Cerebral Uplink makes your top targets stand out and helps your grenade, melee, and Rift abilities recharge faster. Gives a 15-point boost to the efficiency of all weapons when they are in the air.
The Eye of Another World is a great piece of Exotic Armor that can be used in almost any build, but it works best on Stasis.
Stasis Warlocks use their skills a lot to keep the situation under control. They use Bleak Watcher turrets, freeze attacks, and other skills to do this. As a result, the greater ability regeneration is appreciated, and it gives each stat the equivalent of 30 points.
So, if you can get each of your skills to tier seven, Eye of Another World brings them all to tier ten, which is the highest possible level.
- Misdirection:Dodging confuses close enemies and turns off their radar for a short time.
Bombardiers are a great choice for PvE, but the Gemini Jester is an exotic with a similar role that might be more appealing to you if you prefer PvP. Disorienting an enemy gives you a split-second edge in a close-quarters gunfight that can make all the difference.
These boots are often used with powerful Void builds for PvE, but they can also be a huge help in PvP maps with shared walls and halls. Winter’s Shroud and these boots can be worn together to make your dodge even more useful.
When you use it near your enemies, you slow them down, throw them off, and take away their radar. This makes a Guardian almost helpless as you close in to finish them off.
Cadmus Ridge Lancecap
- Lancer’s Vigil: When Diamond Lances hit something, they make Stasis crystals. Hitting bosses and vehicles makes more crystals. When you are behind your rally barricade and using a Stasis subclass, rapid precision hits and final blows with a Stasis weapon make a Diamond Lance near you.
Cadmus Ridge Lancecap has a unique way of fighting that focuses on staying safe while doing a lot of damage to both red-bar enemies and bosses. This Wordle Unlimited build will work well with the Wicked Implement Exotic Stasis Scout Rifle because the two items work well together.
Compared to Void subclasses, Stasis isn’t very good at defense, but this powerful mix of the Cadmus Ridge Lancecap and a good Stasis weapon will give you a lot of lances to use however you want.
- Hearts of Ice:Your Winter’s Wrath Shockwave does more damage to things that break. Allies in range of the Shockwave get an extra shield and their Stasis weapons do more damage.
The Ballidorse Wrathweavers look like they were made for PvE, so give them a try on your next run through a Grandmaster Nightfall.
The damage of the Warlock’s Winter’s Wrath super has been very disappointing, but these gloves not only increase the damage per second (DPS) of your super against single targets, but they also help your friends do more damage.
Overall, this is a great helpful Stasis Warlock Exotic if you need something extra to help your fireteam in Gambit, Nightfalls, and other places.
- Kintsugi: When you take a final hit from a weapon whose damage type matches your subclass’s energy, a burst of healing happens around you. When you get revived or are revived, you get an aura that gives you and your friends extra protection.
Precious Scars is a good choice for Stasis Titans who want to improve their ability to stay alive. It is another generalist Exotic. Even though there are powerful ways to lessen the damage that Stasis Titans take, there aren’t many ways to get your health back, except for Precious Scars.
When you use a Stasis weapon with your subclass, these healing benefits are very strong. You may have more success in PvE, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t use this helmet in PvP.
Just because of its style, this Stasis Exotic is a must-try for Destiny fashionistas.
- Depths of Duskfield: Your bombs from Duskfield have a much wider area of effect. Allies who are in the Duskfield take less damage, and enemies who are in the area do less harm.
Even though these gloves aren’t the broken, overpowered mess (or blessing, if you’re a Hunter) they were when they came out, Stasis Hunters can still use the Renewal Grasps as their best defense pivot in PvE.
In PvP, enemies do 20% less damage and friends get only 5% damage resistance, which isn’t much compared to the original.
In PvE, your enemies will deal 50% less damage, and your friends will take 25% less damage.
Stick to PvE to get the most out of these gloves and enjoy how well you can survive in your snow globe.
- Glacial Fortification: When you use the Stasis subclass, your Barricade turns into a wall of Stasis crystals that slows nearby enemies when it is made. By standing behind this barricade, you and your friends will be able to reload faster, stay steady, and shoot farther.
Name a more recognizable pair than a Stasis Titan and a landscape full of huge ice shards. It doesn’t exist. Hoarfrost-Z is the right choice if you can’t get enough ice in your life.
If you want to be very annoying in PvP, you can combine this Exotic with other Titans’ standard Barricades to break part of your ice wall. When you collect the Stasis shard, your abilities will be regenerated.
You will need to work together and make sure you build around Stasis Shards and regenerating abilities, but you and your fellow Titans should have a lot of fun with this.
Mask Of Bakris
- Light Shift:This ability replaces your Stasis Dodge with a shift that has a longer range, moves faster, and partly hides you while you use it. Your Stasis and Arc weapons do more damage for a short time after you shift.
Hunters who like to be sneaky will love how the Mask of Bakris changes how you move and how you can dodge. It also gives certain weapons more damage. This helm is better than all the other Stasis Hunter Exotics for a reason.
Mask of Bakris is very versatile and can be used in both PvE and PvP. The Shift ability is especially useful in the Crucible to throw off Guardians when you Shift past them. The extra damage might come in handy sometimes when fighting other Guardians, but foes in PvE are the best way to really test it out.
- Fervid Coldsnap: Your Coldsnap bombs have more power and reload faster when they hit something directly. When Coldsnap bombs go off, the seeker that comes out of them goes farther.
The Osmiomancy Gloves are still the best exotic item for a Stasis Warlock, especially for things like Vanguard Strikes. The perks of Osmiomancy will let you throw a nearly unlimited number of Coldsnaps, as long as you freeze new enemies each time to make the effect work.
If you freeze the same enemy more than once, the recovery will only happen if they fully thaw out before you freeze them again.
You can still throw out Bleak Watcher turrets, if you have them armed, to help you keep the battlefield full of enemies that have been frozen. Increase your Discipline to reload your grenades faster and go nuts with these amazing Warlock Stasis Exotic gloves.