Optimal oral health is essential for communication, chewing, biting, and the overall well-being of an individual. It also embellishes the smile and enables an individual to express his happiness and emotions in a better way. Genetic predisposition, poor oral hygiene, the use of certain medications, and poor nutrition can lead to dental decay or tooth loss. Dental implants in Islamabad replace missing teeth and also perform the functions of those teeth. In this blog, you will learn about 3 types of dental implants.
Dental Implants In Islamabad: Overview
Everyone aspires to maintain excellent oral health, but several factors become hurdles and lead to tooth loss. A missing tooth creates problems in speaking, chewing and biting. Furthermore, it also intensifies bone loss, causes teeth shifting, and creates aesthetic problems. Dental implant is a solution to that problem. This cosmetic procedure restores normal functionality and aesthetic demands of a missing tooth.
These implants are basically artificial tooth roots that are made of biocompatible materials and serve as stable teeth foundations. They are placed into the jawbone. This treatment restores the functions and aesthetics of the missing tooth. Furthermore, this dental procedure also prevents bone loss and teeth shifting and improves an individual’s chewing and biting abilities.
Benefits Of Dental Implants in Islamabad:
- Restores the aesthetics of an attractive smile and also creates a natural-looking appearance
- Reinstate the functions of the missing tooth, such as biting and chewing
- Improves pronunciation and also deals with speaking issues
- Prevents bone loss that can occur because of missing teeth
- Limit the risks of teeth shifting that increases because of gap in the jaw
- Boosts confidence and creates a better self-image
- Offers long-lasting solutions and eliminates the need for further treatment
- Reduces the risks of gum diseases and improves overall oral health
3 Types Of Dental Implants:
This is the most popular type of dental implant in Islamabad. This can work on people with healthy jawbones because this implant requires sufficient bone to properly iterate into the jaw structure. A surgical procedure is required to place these implants into the jaw bone to replace the functions of the missing tooth. Endosteal implants in Islamabad provide a firm, stable and enduring foundation and are also considered highly effective against the displacement of the teeth.
This is deemed a replacement of endosteal implants and is normally carried out when there is not enough bone to hold the implant. Primarily, this is placed when endosteal seems impossible because of the condition of the jawbone. This type of implant is placed beneath the gum tissue. A metal frame is used to hold this implant above the jawbone.
Sometimes, the condition of the bone deteriorates because of severe bone loss. In this case, other implant options and even bone grafting are not viable choices. In those circumstances, zygomatic implants are considered. This implant does not require the support of the jawbone as it is infused with the cheekbone. This tooth foundation is the best option when there is extreme bone loss, or no other implant option is feasible.
These are a few types of dental implants that you can get if you are looking to replace a missing tooth or restore its functions. Though endosteal implants are a popular choice for everyone, this treatment is not viable for everyone. At SKN Cosmetics Islamabad, the suitability of a patient is analyzed through proper evaluation and based on their specific concerns, oral health situation and specific requirements, the most suitable procedure is performed.
Why Dental Implants In Islamabad?
- To restore the functions and aesthetics of the missing tooth
- To get reliable and long-lasting results
- To address chewing and biting-related issues
- To maintain the density of jawbone and preserve bone loss
- To prevent teeth shifting
- To boost your confidence and restore a radiant smile
Who Is A Suitable Candidate For Dental Implants?
So, you have lost your tooth, feel unpleasant and seek a suitable treatment. If you are considering dental implants in Islamabad, then you must find out whether you are a suitable candidate for the treatment. Although we always recommend you consult with a professional to get your oral condition evaluated by an expert, the points below will also help you evaluate your suitability.
- If you have lost your teeth and want to replace its functions and aesthetics
- If you have sufficient bone density and are ready to get a surgical treatment
- If your health is optimal and you are not dealing with sensitivity issue
- If your gum tissues are healthy before the treatment
- If you understand the procedure and have realistic expectations
- If you have consulted with a professional about your suitability for dental implants
Is Tooth Implant Painful?
Anesthesia is utilized during this procedure, which reduces the element of pain and makes the procedure painless and comfortable. So, mainly, the procedure is not painful because a dentist takes certain measures to reduce pain. Furthermore, a patient may experience pain or discomfort after the treatment that can be managed through medications.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost in Islamabad?
The cost of dental implants largely relies on the type of implants that you choose to get. Furthermore, the clinic’s location, the expertise of a surgeon, available facilities and aftercare treatments also determine the overall cost of the treatment. Normally, an individual has to pay somewhere between PKR to PKR to get this treatment.
A dental implant in Islamabad is a dental procedure that works as artificial tooth roots and replaces the functions and aesthetics of the missing tooth. This treatment reduces the risks of bone loss and also prevents teeth from shifting. There are 3 major types of this procedure. A type of implant is chosen based on an individual’s specific requirements and the jawbone’s condition. :
Schedule your appointment at SKN Cosmetics Islamabad to get the best treatment, restore the missing teeth’ functions, and beautify your smile’s aesthetics. Visit our clinic and get a consultation session.